Saturday, September 6, 2008

Families Are Forever

My name is Florence Starry.. Iam the mother of 9 children. One who is deceased.I have many grand children,and great grand children.. we are scattered from NY to Calif.I love my family and enjoy visiting them. I keep busy in my Church which I dearly love.. I teach and am !st counselor in the Young womens group.I belong to the church of Jesus Christ Of Latterday Saints. ( Also known as Mormon) I have a strong testimony of my church.. I was born in Milford Utah in 1930..grew up there and moved to calif in 1953, from there i moved to oklahoma where I now live..I love the country and the mountains and the forests. and the lakes...hope I haven't bored YA"LL..Flo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi grandma!

It was so great to be able to see you while I was home in California! I am glad that you have a blog now. It will be great to be able to keep in touch even better.

I love you!

Claire

starryeyes said...

Was glad to see you too Claire .. hows things with daniel.. Bet you miss him I love you too a bunch grams

starryeyes said...

Was glad to see you too Claire .. hows things with daniel.. Bet you miss him I love you too a bunch grams

starryeyes said...

sorry about the erepeat hahahah