Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fast Sunday

Had a beautiful service at church today. I beared my testimony about the truthfulness of the gospel and my wonderful experience at the San Diego Temple.. Next Sunday we'll be in our new chapel will take pics of it and if i can figure out how to put pics on ,i'll send some picsI felt the spirit very strong today.I was supposed to teach the young women today. But we had a stake visitor who was suppose to be here last week and she couldn't make it so we had our 5th Sunday today.. I also got a blessing from bro's Mcdonald and Flackel . I've been having a lot of trouble with my back and my legs.. I'm sure it will help as I have faith and if it be the LORDS will.. love to all of you grams

1 comment:

Guinevere said...

Oh, I wish I could be there for to hear you bear your testimony. Will you write your testimony out so we can share it with Ben?

Love you!